Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Mail from ScrappyDew

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Michelle, the Design Leader at ScrappyDew.  Last week she had a challenge through Facebook to create a ticket book with SVG's she designed.  I entered my Mario Bros. Book and I won this fabulous box of goodies!  It was such a mood lifter today after tons of cleaning, laundry, dishes, cooking, etc.  She has another challenge this week, in which she is giving away another box of goodies.  So don't waste any time!  Head on over to ScrappyDew's Facebook page and participate with the newest challenge that was posted on March 24th.

Here is what I received in my happy mail today :)
2 spools of ribbon, bakers twine, butterfly stickers, tiny bows, metal charms, adhesive doilies, 3D flower stickers, chipboard album pages, a dandelion embossing folder, and a 2 way glue pen.  Thanks again Michelle!

I hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome Beth! Thank you for entering the challenge.

    ReplyDelete