Thursday, April 04, 2013

Music Tile

I am so excited about this tile!  It is the first time I have tried using a background on any of my tiles and it turned out great.  I come from a musical family and this would be very fitting of my oldest sister especially.  I made the vinyl design in SCAL2 and cut it out on my Cricut.  If you are wondering where I get my vinyl, I buy most of it from H&H Sign Supply.  They have wonderful prices on larger amount of vinyl.  I wait to order until I need quite a bit since the shipping is on the high end.
I hope you enjoy it as well!


Entering in these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
Creative Inspirations Paint
Word Art Wednesday

Linking up with 
DL.ART April Linky Challenge
Sunday Funday #8 Link Party



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Beth. Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week. I enjoy your creativity and eye for detail. It's just lovely. Thank you for blessing us with your time and talents. Hope you're having a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool!! :) Stopping by from the Linky Party (and I'm a new follower -- hope you'll come visit me too)!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete