Friday, May 09, 2014

6th Birthday Scrapbook Layout

Here is one last scrapbook page that I am sharing for now.  This one was from when my oldest son had his 6th birthday, over a year ago.  I really need to take more time to scrapbook to get caught up!  I used DCWV's All About Me stack and it was perfect for what I had in mind!
 The only die cut I had on this page what the number 6...I know, shocking, right LOL!  I normally have die cuts all over the place, but this paper already had a lot of wonderful embellishments on it, so I didn't need to add much more.
It is hard to see in the photo, but I cut the 6 out multiple times, glued them together and then added glossy accents on the top for a shiny finish.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering Here:
May 10 Suzy Bee's Bloomin'
May 10 HIMCR #01NSD
May 13 Papertake Weekly 
May 14 Word Art Wednesday
May 22 Simply Create Too

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Design Thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week…. Good luck in the draw…
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful page of memories. Thank you for taking time to share with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Many Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth: Love your son's 6th birthday scrap .Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our next challenge also.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable LO! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too!

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing more of your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete