Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Suit First Communion Card

This last week has been a whirlwind preparing for my oldest son's First Holy Communion that took place on Sunday.  This is the card I created for him.
 This suit card is from SVG Attic's Communion of Faith set.  It is such an amazing set and I will use it A LOT!  The stamps on the inside of the card are from the Verve Stamps set Faith Medley.
And here is a picture of the First Communicant, himself!  He loved the card and was so happy with his special day!

If you like what I create, I would love for you to "like" my Beth's Beauties Facebook page.
You can find my Pinterest page HERE.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
April 22 Word Art Wednesday
April 25 HIMCR
April 26 613 Avenue Create
April 28 TTCRD
April 30 DL. Art Monthly linky

8 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome young man! :) LOVE your card! I wish they had designs like this when my boys were younger & did their Communions! :) Also wanted to Congratulate you on DCWV "Spotted" Pick with your Fabulous Paper Corsage box!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea for Communion. Handsome little man too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the tie. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card, love the fun design! Your little guy is a cutie, he looks very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love the card and you used the stamp set you won on my blog from verve stamp How awesome The little guy is so adorable. I am glad he enjoyed his special day
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool. Congrats to your son. I love your cards Beth. They are always so fun. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete