Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Halloween Cards

Happy Wednesday morning!  Today is my turn to post on the SVG Attic blog.  Every year I send out Halloween cards to all of our family members.  There are SO many cute ones at SVG Attic that I had a hard time picking which ones to start with.  I used the papers that I was blessed to receive from my crafty friend, Lisa, as inspiration for my cards.  Thank you so much, Lisa!
 This first one is from the Ghostly Sweet Tooth set.  I thought it was very cute with all of those layers and the shaped side.  I added a bow on the ghost of Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.
 The candy corn card is from the Spooky Cards set.  It looks a little different than the picture on the website because I wanted my candy corns to by filled in.  All I did was "break apart" the top card layer so all of the pieces were separate.  Then I grouped the pieces I wanted by color and cut them out.  They fit perfectly in the spaces of the top layer!  I wrapped some Bumblebee Trendy Twine around the bottom and added a few sequins for embellishments.
 Do you see the fun stamp I added to the top?  It is from Pink & Main.  This Saturday, we are having a Halloween blog hop with them!
You can join the Facebook event HERE for a reminder to hop.  We hope to see you there!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Sept 30 DL. Art Monthly
Oct 3 HIMCR

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, both of them are so fun and festive! I just love the pretty papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both soo CUTE! LOVE the Scalloped Shaped One! Cute Projects! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project! So beuatiful and cute! I love this little ghost with the bow and this candy corn itself looks like a candy! Thank you very much for sharing these projects with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween cards! Love them both! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete