Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Patchwork Heart Card

Today I am a guest designer on the Crafting By Designs blog!  It marks the beginning of their Anything Goes monthly challenge, so head on over to play along!  This is the card that I created for them.
The file for this card is from SVG Attic's JGW Vintage Valentine set.  Isn't it beautiful?  I love the vintage style.  The patterned papers are from BoBunny's Love Letters collection.  I had fun adding stamps that look like zig-zag stitiching on the seams of the heart.  That stamp is from BoBunny's Stitches set (LOVE it!).  I added three buttons in the bottom corner and tied some lace from 3 Girl JAM around the key.  I finished it off with a simple bow of Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
I hope you have enjoyed my card, and don't forget to join in the Anything Goes challenge at Crafting By Designs.
Have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. So Lovely Beth! LOVE the details - that key is the perfect touch!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest design spot! What a beautiful card. I do love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat heart...looks so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vintage card is adorable! Love the fun design with those pretty papers! Congrats on the goes designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Beth- Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete