Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Outdoors Graduation Card

I know that several graduations are over now, but I still wanted to share the card that I recently made for a graduate who LOVES all things outdoors.  This definitely isn't your traditional graduation card!
I used papers from DCWV's Luxe Lodge stack (available in Michaels stores).  The stamps is one I had purchased at Hobby Lobby years ago.  I distressed the edges of the sentiment layer.  I added gray netting ribbon, Totally Black Trendy Twine, and three silver brads for embellishments.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. This is simply Fantastic Beth! LOVE the paper -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat graduation card. Not the typical black and white you think of. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely stunning! I absolutely love the masculine theme with the gorgeous papers! The sentiment is awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete