Saturday, June 25, 2016

Patriotic Top Hat Centerpiece

Hello crafty friends!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog, and here is what I created for you...a patriotic top hat centerpiece!
 The files I used are from SVG Attic's PSD Stars and Stripes kit.  Don't you just love those star rosettes?!  The papers I used are from DCWV's Seaside Yacht stack.
 I used Totally White Trendy Twine and May Arts ribbons as well as wooden buttons and homemade enamel dots for embellishments.
 The star branches that you see behind the star rosettes are some that I had in my stash :)
I hope you all have a wonderfully crafty day!

Selected top 3 at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Entering here:
June 30 Pink and Main
June 30 Really Reasonable Ribbon
July 3 Craftin Desert Divas

10 comments:

  1. WOW! The stars are amazing! A fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning project! I absolutely love the star rosettes, they are so beautiful! The way you put it all together with the embellishments looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the paper choices! Fantabulous project Beth! Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth! Sorry I've been MIA lately - I'm sure you know about my son being home and my computer crashing - I think I got the computer fixed - keeping my fingers crossed! :) Missed seeing your awesome designs - I LOVE this one... it's fabulous! and so are the other ones you had posted - that's right I took a peek at all the things I've missed! :) Glad to be back and look forward to seeing more from ya! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, this is fantastic! I LOVE, LOVE your centerpiece! What a great statement on a table for the 4th! So cool!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lOVE LOVE LOVE this...makes me so happy to see a Summer project and you really went all oout. thanks fo rjoining us at RRR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so FUN! And beautifully created! Great job!!!!! Thanks for joining the fun at Really Reasonable Ribbon Sizzlin' Summer Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beth!
    Thanks for sharing your card in our Sizzlin' Summer Colors Challenge. It's always nice to have you share your art with us, and we'd love to have you join us again soon.
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous summer centerpiece! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your centerpiece is fabulous, Beth! I love those stars! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete