Saturday, August 20, 2016

Marshall Paw Patrol Birthday Card

I must admit.  It has been a long time since I have posted on my blog with something other than a DT project.  Summer was quite busy and I now I hope to catch up a bit on some cards that I made, but didn't take the time to share with you!
 Today, I am sharing this fun birthday card that I made for one of my nephews.  He loves Marshall from Paw Patrol!  I cut out the svg file (free from HERE) with the base of black cardstock, but all the other layers were out of vinyl. I knew they would cut perfectly and were already adhesive, so I didn't need to worry about gluing down tiny parts!  I popped Marshall up using Scotch foam tape.
 The papers are from The Paper Studio's Little Boys and their Toys stack (which I have had forever!)  The stamp I used is from Pretty Cute Stamps and the twine I used is Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Aug 31 Word Art Wednesday
Aug 31 Crafty Hazelnuts
Aug 31 DL.Art Monthly Linky

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you used vinyl to put him together - great idea! Such a CUTE card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the look on the dalmations face! Thanks for joining us at the DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth!
    Your little fire department dog is super cute. What a fun card. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday, and I wish you the best of luck in the random draw. Have an awesome week, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    P.S. I would love to have you stop by my blog any time you can, just to say hello. I hope to have you visit soon.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete