Saturday, September 17, 2016

APB Stamps~ Sweet Treats Box

Hello all!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  I am showcasing the Happy Halloween Stamp Set.  The different sentiments and fonts on that set are so much FUN!
I filled a Candy Cube (2x2 clear box) with candy corn.  For the top, I stamped two different sentiments from the Happy Halloween Stamp Set onto banners and used Glue Dots to adhere them.  Then I added a double bow of Orange Licorice Trendy Twine on top.
Around the outside, I wrapped a 1" strip of patterned paper (DCWV's Eek A Boo stack), once again adhering it with Glue Dots.  Then I took a bat charm from Blue Moon Beads and used Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine to tie it to the front of the box.
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Your treat box is adorable! I love how you used the charm as an accent for it, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a spooky cute treat box! I just got some candy corn.. LOVE me some Candy corn! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, fun and YUMMY my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete