Thursday, September 01, 2016

Happy Halloween Stamp Release

Good Morning!  Today I am so excited to share the brand new Happy Halloween stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique!  It is full of fun Halloween sayings perfect for your holiday crafting.  My DT sisters also created some amazing projects, so stop by the Trendy Twine blog to check those out too.
Here is what I created...
This card was inspired by the sentiments on the Happy Halloween stamp set that are about candy :)  I also used Trick or Treat Trendy Twine around the center panel.  
Patterned papers are from DCWV's Eek A Boo stack, candy SVG's are from Miss Kate Cuttables.  The glossy accents on the candies make them look real!  
Here is a close up of the sentiment I used from the Happy Halloween stamp set.
Next, I created a pumpkin treat bag using a Orange Chevron Favor Bag.  I stamped on the bottom of the bag with a sentiment from the Happy Halloween Stamp Set and then used a Green Gingham Tag-It and Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine along with another sentiment to make it look like a leaf and stem on a pumpkin.
The stamps in this Happy Halloween Stamp Set really stamp so well!  I have been using them for all my Halloween projects :)  I know you will love them too!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Happy Halloween Stamp Set
Trick or Treat Trendy Twine - Purple & Orange Bakers Twine
Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine - Solid Brown Bakers Twine
Green Gingham Tag-Its
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Your treat bag and card are fabulous! I love those papers you used and those glossy candies do look very real! Awesome job showcasing the new stamps and also the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Beth!! You did a wonderful job showcasing the awesome new stamp set!! I love those fun candies!! Isn't that what halloween is about ;o) I hope you have a wonderful day, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!!! I love how you tied the bag and tag with the chocolate twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth,
    I absolutely love yoru candy card..Super sweet!The candy bag is just yummy! Fun tag!
    You did and Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun set! Your card with the candy is fantastic!! Those candies look so real and yummy! Your little bag is the perfect way to wrap up some Halloween treats. Great job my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I should not have come on to comment on blogs when I haven't eaten! Way too many of my friends made candy Halloween cards today! These are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorably fun Beth and I adore that sweet treat bag! All things Halloween are my Favorite! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card with the candies is so FUN Beth! I love the colors and twine! Your treat bad is awesome! Great set!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete