Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Minion Extreme Birthday Wishes

Hello crafty friends!  Are there any Minion fans out there??  Well, my house is full of them!  I purchased a 6x6 Minions paper pad from Hobby Lobby and went to town making some birthday cards out of it.  Here is one of them.
I used a layer of DCWV's Paper Backed Denim behind the Minion paper.  Nautical Trendy Twine has the perfect colors in it for this card, so I wrapped that around and also added homemade enamel dots for embellishments.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  Doesn't this close-up of Stuart make you smile?
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! My daughter loves minions and she is 36 years old! LOL! This is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Minions! Super cute card Beth! Awesome papers and fun twine~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Beth! I am totally loving the Minion theme and the twine accent is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete