Thursday, November 17, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Happy Birthday Lesley!

Today my fellow Trendy Twine DT sisters and I are surprising Lesley with birthday cards that we created for her. Happy Birthday Lesley!! Stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see ALL of the cards we made for her.
I went with a Mickey and Minnie theme for her card.  The papers are from EK Success's Mickey & Friends stack. I added a cupcake shaker on it.  That file is from The Cutting Cafe.  The bow on top is from the SU! Bow Builder punch.
Of course, it wouldn't be a card for Lesley without some Trendy Twine!  I used Celebration TT and it was a perfect match.
The sentiment is from the APB Smile stamp set.  That is my absolute favorite go-to stamp set!
And yes, I even decorated the inside with more of those fun papers and sentiments from the APB Smile stamp set.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is just so fun and amazing!! Love the Minnie Mouse theme and the fun shaker cupcake! :) Great Job, Beth! I know she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Minnie Mouse theme too! Your card is absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twine and your Minnie Mouse theme. Happy Birthday Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is soooooo STINKING CUTE my friend...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! It's so much fun all wrapped in shaker fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth your crafts are always amazing! Love this and I am sure Lesley does also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure do like that your cupcake is a shaker. And everyone loves Minnie and Mickey! Great birthday surprise for Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, it's absolutely adorable! The papers are stunning and I love the shaker design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, Beth! This was such an awesome surprise. Love this card so much. You know I'm a bit of a Disney nut, so this is so perfect.

    Thanks so much for thinking of me and for my birthday goodies.

    Big Hugs!!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this is super CUTE! LOVE that it's a shaker... more fun! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete