Friday, December 30, 2016

Sweet Baby Card

Hello all!  I created this card a while back because I wanted a neutral baby card.  So often I focus on baby cards for either boy or girl and forget that there are plenty of people who choose to not find out what they are having.
The papers are from DCWV's Animal Crackers stack and Jewel Toned Textured Cardstock stack.  The stamp was a gift from my crafty friend, Lisa, and it was stamped on a small oval scalloped shape from SVG Cuts (sized at 1.5" tall x 2.25" wide).  I embellished with In The Navy Trendy Twine and two coordinating buttons.  I used the curtain fold technique with the brown animal print.  You can see the tutorial for that HERE.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love that it is gender neutral, great to have those in your stash! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete