Friday, February 17, 2017

Confetti Stack Birthday Cards

Hello crafty friends!  Today I am back with a collection of birthday cards that I created using DCWV's Confetti stack...yes, more cards from that stack because I LOVE it so much...and some Doodlebug Designs tokens (Birthday Girl Assortment).  Thank you, Tanya for those tokens!
On most of the cards, I used the stitched rectangle and scalloped stitched rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs.  The card below uses a sentiment from the APB Smile stamp set.
I also used homemade enamel dots as accents.
The first three of these cards had accents of Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine.
The bow on this last one is of Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. You are totally rocking it with the Confetti stack! I love each of the cards! Awesome use of the GMD dies, twine and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such HAPPY Happy Cards! Fab use of the cool paper stack - Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete