Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Singer Sewing Machine Card

Happy Wednesday!  Today I am back with another card that uses stamps from Victorine Originals.
Believe me when I say, the Sewing Set stamps called out to me!  How could I resist that antique Singer sewing machine?  One summer when our family's sewing machine was not working, I used my Grandma's treadle sewing machine to make a dress,  Oh the memories!  
All of the papers I used are from DCWV's Minty Lace stack.  I thought they coordinated with the stamp perfectly!  I also used stitched rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs and the stamped panel was die cut with a Cottage Cutz Stitched Square die.  I used a doily (from a retired My Craft Spot die), crinkle seam binding, corsage pins, buttons, artist safety pin and charm for embellishments.
Here is a look at the Sewing Set stamps.  Look at all the stamps that you get on that 6"x7.5" set!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! My mom had this sewing machine. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the vintage sewing machine! Those scissors are so cute on that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply BEAUTIFUL Beth! LOVE the Vintage look/style

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete