Saturday, February 04, 2017

SVG Attic Valentine Treats

Hello crafty friends!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  Every year I create treat boxes for my boys' teachers and this year is no different!  I went with two different box styles this year.
 This first box can be hung on a door, but I think it works just as well as a cute handle :)  It is a file from the Heart Shaped Boxes set.
 This second box is also from the Heart Shaped Boxes set!  I didn't want the heart cutout from the first box to go to waste, so I popped it up with foam tape on the front of this one.  I kept both of the boxes simple, by just adding bows of white crinkle ribbon.
And here is the set that these files came from:

Want to check out all of SVG Attic's Valentine's Day files?

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

3 comments:

  1. Your treat boxes are so cute! Your papers are awesome and so festive! I am sure the Teachers will love them!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth! Sorry I've been MIA lately - hurt my wrist at work over a week ago and it's just now starting to do a little better - thought I would try & play blogger catch up - only leaving one comment because I don't want to make my wrist worse... trying to take it easy on it! :) Your Treat boxes look awesome! The teachers will just adore them! I checked back on the things I've missed lately and You've made some beautiful Valentine's cards! That Pink & Main "LOVE" die is on my wish list! And I loved seeing how you used manual dies to create that beautiful filigree cross card - it turned out beautiful! Have a great week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! Loving those Valentine's papers you used! I'm sure the teachers will love their gifts too!

    ReplyDelete