Saturday, February 25, 2017

Tool Birthday Cards

Today I am sharing two cards that sat as UFO on my work table for a LONG time.  They would get pushed aside, buried, ignored until I finally cleared off all of my craft workspaces in a major cleaning spree.  I was determined to finish everything that I came across, so here are two tool themed birthday cards.
This first one is a CAS card that uses a Vintage Tools stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Stampin Up! Time to Celebrate set.  I wrapped the banner with Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine and used 3 brads to embellish the top right corner.
This card is bright and bold!  The patterned papers are from DCWV's Boyhood stack.
The tool die cuts are from SVG Attic's PSD Toolbox Kit.
Once again, the sentiment is from the Stampin Up! Time to Celebrate set and I wrapped the banner with Bumblebee Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments: