Monday, April 10, 2017

Bacon and Eggs Card

Who doesn't love bacon and eggs?  This card was so much fun to make!  I started out with papers from DCWV's Good Eats stack (LOVE that stack!) and immediately knew I had to pair it with the adorable Perfect Pairs stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique.
The plaid background paper was cut with GMD stitched rectangle die.  I added Cranberry and Lemon Tart Trendy Twines to the banners and homemade enamel dots in the top right corner.  I attached the enamel dots with stitched glue square Glue Dots.
 For the "plate"  I used Cottage Cutz stitched circle dies and shaded around the layers with light brown ink for dimension.  I used my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect to position the stamps on the plate and stamped them with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  The images are from APB Perfect Pairs stamp set and the sentiment is from APB We Go Together stamp set.  I stamped a second set of images and colored them with colored pencils, added glossy accents to them and popped them up with foam tape.

Here is a look at the DCWV Good Eats stack!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
April 30 Crafty Hazelnut's
April 30 DL Art monthly

11 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! No wonder why your son loved this paper so much. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..Super fun card!! I love it!! Turkey bacon for me, please..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total cuteness going on with this card! I love every single thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo CUTE!!! LOVE the papers and the egg & Bacon.. ADORABLE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Beth! Love that paper, thanks for the video, love all the paper in that stack! Want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, super cute Beth!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love breakfast?? Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the eggs paper and the bacon paper! Really fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally adorbs :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What totally fabulous paper. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, those stamps are everything :) and that paper is just too darn cute!

    Awesome job Beth!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete