Friday, April 28, 2017

GMD 25th Anniversary Card

Happy Friday!  I am back with another Gina Marie Designs creation.  This time it is a silver anniversary card.  There are some milestone anniversaries that simply need special cards and this is one of them.
I used GMD corner floral die, GMD regal doily circle and GMD nautical ocean dots on it.  The papers are from DCWV's Metallic stack and DIY Project Stack: Wedding.  I printed the word "years" in gray using the Journal Script SSi font.  The 25 was also created from that font in my SCAL software.  It measures 1" tall.
I popped the center circle up with foam tape for extra dimension and added Wink Of Stella (Clear Glitter) around the outside of the regal doily circle.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. A very elegant card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! It looks so elegant with those gorgeous papers! I love the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty for a special occasion. My 25th anniversary is next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMHECK! this is just gorgeous! LOVE the elegance of those dies!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete