Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Emoji Fidget Spinner!

If you have kids, more than likely you will have heard about fidget spinners.  My boys have been asking to get one and I was leery at first, but they really are fun for the kids to play with!
Here is the emoji fidget spinner that we got from Oriental Trading.  It is totally a win-win since it has emojis on it.

My oldest son is 10 and he had the easiest time spinning it.  He really did a great job in a short amount of time playing with it.
My 7 year old and 4 year old have smaller hands and it wasn't quite as easy for them to spin in the air.  They could do it, but it would spin longer for them if they held it on the table.
And just so you know, both my husband and I have played with it too :)  They are fun!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

The review of this product is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product above. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

3 comments:

  1. So super fun, I'm sure the boys are having a blast with these ! I know these are all the rage! My son loves using his fidget spinner, I see him walking around with that thing in his hand all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all over here everyone has one - even yours truly Have a great day My friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it would be fun.. asked my son if he wants one.. he's like... ummm NO! LOL I guess he thinks he's too old for it! Teenagers... what do they know! hahaha

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete