Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Love Has Wings Butterfly Card

Hello again, today is once again my day to post on the Victorine Originals blog!  Two weeks ago I shared THIS butterfly card with you, and today is another butterfly card, but with an entirely different feel to it!
I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped and embossed the gorgeous butterfly wing from the V.O. Wings Stamp Set.  Then I watered down black and yellow acrylic paint to splatter it over the white cardstock.  After that I die cut it with a GMD Scalloped Stitched Rectangle die.  The patterned paper is from DCWV's Country Floral stack and I die cut that with a GMD stitched rectangle die and cut a slit partway across from the right side to show the wing stamp.
To dress up the rest of the front I added Bumblebee Trendy Twine and an unbranded tag die cut.  I stamped a sentiment from the Wings Stamp Set and added three matte finish yellow enamel dots.
Are you ready to see ALL the awesomeness of the stamp set I used?  Here it is!
Yes, it is a huge set and oh-so-beautiful.  It measures approximately 8x8".

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love butterflies. The splattered paint adds a nice touch to the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love all of the different techniques you used with the embossing and pain splatter! The twine accents look so amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative and gorgeous!! I love how you have the butterfly peeking out of the flipped back paper!! It looks amazing!! The details are perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just sooo PRETTY! LOVE the butterfly! Beautiful card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete