Monday, June 26, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Patriotic Celebrate Card

Hello crafty friends!  I am sharing a simple patriotic card on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I started with embossing the white background layer with a stars with swirls embossing folder and die cutting it out with a stitched rectangle die. I made a banner using Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine and patriotic washi tapes.
I die cut the celebrate sentiment three times to match the layers of cardstock I used as the mat on the card front.  The finishing touch was APB Peppermint Icicle sequins that I adhered with Glue Dots stitch glue squares.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Patriotic card Beth! LOVE the banners and the offset of the word die... very cool! Just wanted to wish you & your family a very HAPPY 4th of JULY! Talk to ya when I get back from my trip! Big HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, your card is beautiful! The banner is gorgeous.. I have such an affinity for bunting of all kinds! The embossed background is stunning. I always enjoy your work. It is forever filled with joy and happiness. <3

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the embossing and the fabulous banner you created with the washi! The little sequin accents are perfect embellishments! So patriotic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the patriotic colors (and washi tape)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, this is such a fun idea for washi. And the colors are perfect with the Berries Jubilee, too.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun! I love the Trendy Twine/Washi Tape banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Beth I love your card, love the banner and the sequins are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete