Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Hugs & Kisses

Happy Tuesday! I am sharing this hugs & kisses treat chute on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I started with a Biggie Candy Chute and filled it with Hershey's Kisses.  They fit so well in that chute!  I wrapped satin ribbon from the Pretty In Pink Ribbon set and Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine around the chute and tied it in a knot.  I then dressed up a Kraft Tag-Its with stamps from the You & Me planner stamp set, Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dots, more Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine, white Nuvo Crystal Drops and white gel pen.
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Beth!! I love how you decorated the candy chute!! The tag is fabulous!! What a wonderful gift this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute treat! Those kisses are so perfect for the candy chute! Such a fun tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Candy Chute Beth! Love how you fancied it up! :) HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty and
    love the ribbon
    and the page dots.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty--I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute Beth, I love the ribbon and and the adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and the kisses are a brilliant idea. And of course, you can't go wrong with the pretty pink ribbon.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete