Monday, October 09, 2017

Coffee Cup Cards

Good morning and happy Monday!  Today I am on the SVG Attic blog with these fantastic cards.
 I used a file from SDS Coffee Break.  It was meant to be a hidden gift card holder, but I just omitted the center part of the card and also didn't use the shaped card base.  I sized the remaining pieces to fit on an A2 card.  I made this one with neutral cardstocks from Pebbles' Lakeside paper pad.
 The other two were more fall themed since I used DCWV's Sweater Weather papers on them.  I inked the edges with brown chalk ink and crimped the coffee cup wrapper for extra interest.  Embellishments include Chocolate Truffle and Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twines and sequins.  One of these went to one of my fellow SVG Attic I-Team sisters for her birthday!

Here is a look at the set that I used the file from:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

7 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I love the papers you used for the cups!! The twine bows are a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia is so cute ! I think that I am going to buy this SVG file .

    Hugs ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are adorable Beth! What a fun file!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! Definitely checking out this coffee set - looks too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love the coffee theme! The papers you used are so fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these are awesome! I LOVE the coffee theme and the awesome papers.... great cards! I need to make more Coffee cards! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete