Thursday, October 05, 2017

Lego Ninjago Halloween Costumes

Halloween is getting so close!  I am thankful that we figured out costumes for the boys before the last minute.  
They love Lego Ninjago and were thrilled to see Oriental Trading carries those costumes!
 My youngest son chose Kai for his character.  The mask can be found HERE.  These masks have a mesh area where the eyes are so they are comfortable and they can see through them easily.
My middle son chose a Lloyd mask and my oldest wanted to be Jay. They each got a set of
Child's Ninjago Lego® Hands to make the Lego look more authentic. Oriental Trading also had Halloween Shadow Character Tote Bags that had matching colors as the Lego characters, so we had to get those as well! The clothes that they are wearing were ones that they had in their closets :)
 As you can see, they LOVE these costumes and can't wait for Halloween to get here so they can show them off!  
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

The review of this product is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product above. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable costumes! The boys look so cute! I love how their t-shirts coordinate so perfectly! They look like they are ready to fill up those treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWORD! They boys look ADORABLE!! Their costumes are super CUTE! What a FUN choice and I love the matching bags... they are ready to rock n roll this Halloween season! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete