Friday, January 19, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board #20

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the SumMore Fun blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
I used Raisin Boat's Happy Camper stamp set and stamped on the kraft background with brown ink to create a shadowed appearance.  I highlighted those images with white colored pencil.  The stamping on white paper was done with black ink.  I colored the images with Prismacolor Scholar colored pencils and cut it out with my new Brother Scan N Cut.  The campfire was popped up with foam tape.
I thought that raccoon was so hilarious!  I added strips of washi tape behind the sentiment to add a bit more color to the card.  The kraft background was die cut with a GMD Wonky Stitched die.
This is the mood board for the current challenge:

You can enter using the theme, pictures, or colors.  Lots of choices!  Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s.  We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I think the raccoon is hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Beth!! That raccoon makes me laugh, too!! I love the design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! The raccoon is absolutely hilarious! That background in kraft works perfectly with the scene you created! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so FUN & just too cute!! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete