Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Washi Tape Valentine Card

I had to make a couple more Valentine's Day cards, and I wanted them to be quick!  Washi tape to the rescue!  
I added washi tape from Oriental Trading and Michaels to the white rectangle panel, then added a die cut square on top with foam tape that had a heart cut out of the middle so the tape can show through.  The sentiment is from Victorine Originals and the only embellishment were GMD Patriotic Sparkle enamel dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. You know I LOVE Washi Tape on cards! This looks Fantastic and quick (another good point to using Washi Tape) :) Love the way you turned the heart shape and I like the different washi tapes! :) Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love how you used the washi tape behind the heart cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love the pretty washi tapes! Very PRETTY!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete